Erlanger offers clinical training to students in a variety of graduate programs including (but not limited to):
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - Nurse Pracitioner, Educator, Informatics, Nurse Midwifery
- Physician Assistant (PA)
Clinical internships for graduate students are approved on a case-by-case basis. To be considered, candidates must be enrolled in a program that has a current contract with Erlanger. Students must complete the following prior to their clinical rotation.
- Complete the APP Clinical Internship Application and submit according to the APP Clinical Placement Guidelines.
- Complete orientation and provide documentation as outlined in the APP Clinical Placement Guidelines.
- Complete Erlanger specific orientation (fire safety, etc.) at Total Clinical Placement System website using password provided by your school or facility.
- Email Clinical Placement Checklist to [email protected] prior to beginning clinical.
- Academic insitution is responsible for maintaining current student files with all documents required on the Orientation Checklist.
Graduate Program Resources
eChart (Electronic Medical Record System)
- Students may request access to eChart, Erlanger's electronic medical record system. Send access request to [email protected]