Erlanger Medical Group offers comprehensive gastroenterological services for both adults and children.
Erlanger brings patients in the tri-state region a new level of expertise and care when it comes to the diagnosis and treatment of digestive tract diseases. Our team of board-certified gastroenterologists works in partnership with phsycian practices to provide the highest quality of care, as well as the highest level of technical and endoscopic expertise.
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the digestive tract including the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, liver, bile ducts, pancreas, and GERD
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Sphincter of Oddi Manometry
- Endoscopic choledochoscopy (ERCP)
- Colorectal cancer screenings and surveillance
- Endoscopic anti-reflux procedures
- Peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM)
- Advanced colon polyp resection
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection
- Endoscopic suturing
Children's gastroenterological services are provided by pediatric sub-specialists with Children's Hospital at Erlanger. Patients are typically referred to sub-specialists by their pediatrician.