Erlanger’s MyChart is a great way to access, monitor, and follow your healthcare. It is available for your computer, tablet, and/or smartphone.
My Medical Information
- Review medications, medical and surgical histories, immunizations, and your allergies.
- Get your test results online – no need to wait on a letter or phone call.
- Review your visit summaries provided by your physician.
- Read any notes that are shared with you by your physician.
- No need for a phone call, you can send a secure email directly to your physician.
- Request refills for prescriptions directly from within MyChart.
- View your Care Team and see details about your physicians.
- View details about your upcoming and past appointments.
- Want to schedule a new visit? Login to MyChart and schedule your next appointment.
- How to have an eChart Video Visit with your provider
Other features include the ability to view your medical statement, make payments, and there is a MyChart Mobile App for both iPhone and Android.
How to Create a My Chart Account
My Chart is available to any current Erlanger patient, who has received prior medical services at Erlanger. Creating a MyCHART account is quick and easy. Start by logging on to mychart.erlanger.org and begin the registration process. When you log into My Chart for the first time, you will be prompted to create your own unique My Chart user name and password. Access My Chart website to start the registration.
- Log on to mychart.erlanger.org to begin
- Either click Use Activation Code or Sign Up Now to the right of the page to begin the registration process.
- If you already received an activation code at the bottom of your After Visit Summary from your physician's office, click Use Activiation Code and use that code to register.
- If you do not have an activation code, you can register with a MyCHART generated code by clicking Sign Up Now.
- Follow the instructions to create an account.