Help Erlanger rank among the Best Hospitals in the Nation
Join Doximity.com— the online physician-only network—today to have the opportunity to vote in U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals" within your specialty.
Board-certified specialists in one of U.S. News & World Report's surveyed specialties are invited to vote in this important hospital ranking. What's more, Doximity.com offers you a variety of tools and services, such as CME offerings and HIPAA-secure messaging. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Erlanger’s EpicCare Link gives you a free, secure, web-based health record where you can access, monitor, and follow your patient’s care outside of your practice.
What can I do with Erlanger’s EpicCare Link?
- See your patient’s appointments at Erlanger.
- View tests results from Erlanger physicians.
- Review provider notes and visits that your patients have had at Erlanger.
- Conveniently communicate with Erlanger providers through built in messaging tool.
Your practice can put in a request to gain access to EpicCare Link. Just click on the link and choose “Request New Account”.
Virtual Physician Connection
Provides easier access to Erlanger PACS, Erlanger intranet, and Wireless Office Messenger
CLICK HERE for connection instructions (Mac)
CLICK HERE for connection instructions (Windows)
From this location, you can:
- Access your hospital patient information (demographics/transcription/test results/documentation)via the secure VPN.
- Access the Erlanger Intranet & Medical Library Services. VPN client required
- Access the Clinical Lab. Providing information about lab services
If you are in the UT College of Medicine, Residency or Teaching Program, you can:
- Access the UTCOM Extranet, which provides remote rotation scheduling, remote learning, and remote evaluations.
- Access the UTCOM Internet Site, providing current information about UTCOM activities
Contact Lee Moran, Director of Physician Recruitment for more information about physician opportunities with Erlanger. She can be reached at 423-778-7681 or e-mail her at Lee.Moran@erlanger.org.
CLICK HERE to view current Physician Opportunities.