Clinical Pharmacy Practice
Receive focused training in a broad range of clinical pharmacy specialties from experienced, board certified specialists.
Areas of clinical pharmacy specialty where residents will receive focused training include:
- Critical Care (Trauma, Medical, Cardiothoracic Surgery)
- Medicine (Internal, Family)
- Infectious Diseases
- Ambulatory Care (Family Medicine Clinic, HIV Clinic, Renal Transplant Clinic)
- Pediatrics (General Pediatrics, Neonatology)
- Nutrition Support
- Anticoagulation Management
Residents will enhance their clinical skills and knowledge practicing under experienced, board certified clinical pharmacy specialists in an academic teaching environment. Residents will directly contribute to patient care and the advancement of the department of pharmacy through involvement with institutional policy development, research, and committee involvement.