Erlanger FitPlus Therapy Services
Your place for comprehensive fitness and outpatient therapy services
Peachtree Athletic and Rehabilitation Center (PARC) is now Erlanger FitPlus Therapy Services. It’s the same great facility conveniently located near Erlanger Western Carolina Hospital – but with a new name to better reflect the comprehensive fitness and outpatient therapy services we offer.
Want to take your fitness to the next level? Our FitPlus team can coach you through the process of achieving true balance, while establishing healthy habits that last. Our recognized experts and staff serve as your personal guides to meet your fitness level and therapeutic needs.
Erlanger FitPlus membership includes an orientation, specifically tailored to help you reach your goals. We’ll help you make the most of our fitness facilities and programs that include:
- Cardio machines including low-impact treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bikes
- State-of-the-art weight training equipment
- Locker rooms
- Outdoor track
- Raquetball and basketball court access
- Rejuvenating yoga and dance classes
- Group fitness classesand 24/7 access to FitnessOnDemand!
Fitness On Demand
- More than 400 on-demand, digital workouts, trainer led classes, stretches and other specialty content
- Content includes: Core strength, HIIT, instructor inspiration for cardio equipment workouts, or classes with some of the world’s leading fitness gurus and brands like Jillian Michaels, Daily Burn, and SH1FT. They're all available at the touch of a button in our FitPlus Group Fitness Room - 24/7.
- Filter and choose based on category, level of difficulty desired, and duration to find the perfect workout to help you reach your goal.
How to Use Fitnes sOn Demand
Two Fitness Programs for Seniors Offered at No Cost!
Erlanger FitPlus is pleased to partner with two great fitness programs for older adults available at no cost through select Medicare Advantage plans - SilverSneakers® and RenewActiveTM. Both programs feature a variety of fitness offerings that engage participants in more frequent strength training, aerobic, and flexibility exercise. Contact us at? 828-837-6680 to learn more.
Outpatient Rehabilitation and Therapy
Erlanger FitPlus is also home to the hospital’s comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation services for all ages – pediatric, adult, and senior clients. Outpatient rehab services at this location include:
Taking a proactive approach that’s both clinical and personal, we tailor treatment programs to your specific rehab needs through an individual assessment and evaluation. We use evidence-based methods of treatment with therapists who are highly trained in their areas of specialization. Our rehab programs provide additional support through:
- Dietary and stress management counseling
- Preventative educational programs
- Pain management
- Fitness facility guidance
To reduce the spread of respiratory illness, Erlanger FitPlus adheres to all local and state safety guidelines, along with Erlanger’s system-wide protocols. Members should expect heightened sanitization practices and social distancing of equipment and machines.