Erlanger’s MyChart is a great way to access, monitor, and follow your healthcare. It is available for your computer, tablet, and/or smartphone.
My Medical Information
- Review medications, medical and surgical histories, immunizations, and your allergies.
- Get your test results online – no need to wait on a letter or phone call.
- Review your visit summaries provided by your physician.
- Read any notes that are shared with you by your physician.
- No need for a phone call, you can send a secure email directly to your physician.
- Request refills for prescriptions directly from within MyChart.
- View your Care Team and see details about your physicians.
- View details about your upcoming and past appointments.
- Want to schedule a new visit? Login to MyChart and schedule your next appointment.
- Link your family member’s accounts to keep track of your entire family’s health records, appointments, and more.
Other features include the ability to view your medical statement, make payments, and there is a MyChart Mobile App for both iPhone and Android.
If you do not already have an activation code, you can call our MyPatient Support Line at 844-529-9912 to get a code. Then, once you have your code, visit the MyChart website to sign up.
Do not use MyChart for emergent medical needs and/or situations. Please call 9-1-1.
Understanding Your Statement