Urology Services at Erlanger East Hospital
A Multidisciplinary Team
Erlanger East features the region’s only urologists with fellowship training and a specialty focus in incontinence, as well as the only urologists with a focus on pediatric urology, bladder and pelvic health. We are also the region’s only hospital specializing in overactive bladder (OAB). Our comprehensive OAB clinic specializes in helping patients who have failed prior therapy for OAB or have complications from previous procedures.
Conditions We Treat
- Kidney stones and general urinary issues
- Pelvic floor
- Male infertility and erectile dysfunction
- Pediatric conditions including for urinary tract disorders, genital abnormalities, and kidney stones
- Minimally-invasive treatments for urologic cancers including kidney-sparing cancer surgery and urinary bladder surgery
OAB (Overactive Bladder) Clinic
- Full on-site diagnostic capabilities including ultrasound, cystoscopy, and video urodynamics
- Comprehensive treatment options including medications, posterior tibial nerve stimulation, sacral neuromodulation, and intradetrusor botulinum toxin
- Support resources including a dedicated patient-care pathway, care providers solely dedicated to OAB, Patient Care Navigator, an OAB Hotline, and monthly seminars
Stay up-to-date on the latest news and information about OAB management and treatment.