Erlanger is a major, multi-specialty, multi-site health system that’s growing in exciting ways. And it's a great place to grow your career as well. From the most advanced robotic surgery systems to the top-rated Epic EHR – you can be part of a team that’s taking technology to new levels. Our broad range of specialties means more unique positions and more collaboration across medical disciplines. And our academic focus opens up a broad range of teaching opportunities. Importantly, our work environment is one where the physician's voice is important – both in shaping your specialty-path and transforming healthcare in our region.
- Multi-Specialty Collaboration - As a major regional referral center, Erlanger has a broad range of specialties to give you more opportunities for career growth and collaboration.
- Advanced Technology – Erlanger’s scale and specialty focus makes us home to world-class technology – from robotic surgical systems to hybrid heart surgery suites– allowing you to offer patients the latest in care.
- Epic Innovation - Another technological advantage you’ll find at Erlanger is Epic – the most widely used physician Electronic Health Record (EHR) system in the country. Epic’s seamless flow of data makes it easy to collaborate with other physicians and facilitates communication between providers and patients.
- Teaching and Research Opportunities - Our academic affiliation with the University of Tennessee College of Medicine provides a broad teaching opportunities in medical, graduate, and fellowship programs. It also puts you in touch with advanced clinical trials and research.
- Shape the Future - Erlanger is work environment where the physician’s voice is heard and plays a part in shaping our health system. Our physicians played a key role in developing our two new “hospitals within a hospital” - the Erlanger Orthopaedic Institute and the Erlanger Heart and Lung Institute.
Medical Staff Video
Learn More about Us
- Erlanger Health System -
We are a nationally-acclaimed, multi-hospital health system anchored by a leading academic medical center. Each year, more than 600,000 people are treated by the team of healthcare professionals who are part of Erlanger.
Our hospitals include:
University of Tennessee College of Medicine - Erlanger also serves as the region's only academic teaching hospital, affiliated with the University of Tennessee College of Medicine Chattanooga.