Erlanger Express Care
Walk in. Walk out. Feel better.
Erlanger Express Care provides walk-in medical care and telehealth visits for unexpected, non-threatening injuries and illnesses. We're open seven days a week to adults and non-infant children, meeting your family’s health care needs conveniently and affordably.
- Walk-In Medical Care - Skilled, attentive, primary care providers to care for unexpected illnesses and injuries
- Wellness Services - Physicals, flu shots, x-rays and lab tests. We’re ready to help your busy family stay healthier and happier.
- Workers’ Comp - We help employers and their valued employees stay healthier and more productive with physicals, testing, injury evaluations and more.
- Telehealth Visits - We are now offering telehealth visits. This allows you to see a provider today from the convenience of your home. Call any of our locations today to find out more.
146 Hwy 64 E
Hayesville, NC 28904
Adults, children, and infants
5441 Highway 153, Ste. 101
Hixson, TN 37343
Ooltewah (Opening 11/9/20)
5953 Elementary Way, Ste. 109
Ooltewah, TN 37363
Why Choose Erlanger Express Care?
Only Express Care is affiliated with Erlanger, the region’s leader in comprehensive medical services. From emergency medicine, to primary care and world-class adult and pediatric specialty medicine, Erlanger offers more to care for you and your family.
- Unexpected medical needs never happen when it is convenient. Erlanger Express Care gives you an alternative to the emergency room or to a day in the waiting room, hoping to get worked into your doctor’s schedule.
- Perhaps your doctor is unavailable, or maybe you don’t have one. The Express Care team will provide the care you need, and then give you a report for your doctor or help you secure a follow-up physician appointment if you want one.
- Should you need and want referral to a specialist, Express Care makes that easier and faster, too.
Should I Choose Express Care or Emergency Care?
Use Erlanger Express Care for less serious, non-life-threatening illnesses and non-limb-threatening injuries like:
- Abdominal Pain
- Allergies (unless there is difficulty breathing)
- Back Pain and Joint Pain
- Colds, Flu, Fever, Cough
- Ear Ache
- Sore Throat
- Insect or Animal Bites
- Minor Burns
- Minor Cuts/Lacerations
- Minor Head Injury
- Pink Eye
- Sprains and Simple Fractures
- STD Exposure
- Urinary Infections
- X-rays and Lab Tests
Choose emergency care or call 911 for:
- Life-threatening Conditions
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty Breathing
- Compound Fractures
- Eye Injuries
- Severe Fever
- Severe Abdominal Pain
- Ingestion of Obstructive Objects
- Major Head Injury
- Severe Fever
- Snake Bites
- Uncontrollable Bleeding
- Vaginal Bleeding With Pregnancy
Erlanger is the region’s leader in emergency care and trauma. Should you arrive at Express Care needing to go to the emergency department, the Express Care staff will expedite that transfer to the nearest Erlanger emergency department as quickly as possible.
Other Erlanger Walk-In Medical Care Options