Living In Chattanooga
The "Scenic City" was recently named one of the South’s top 10 cities by Southern Living Magazine. What's the secret? Not many places achieve Chattanooga’s delicate balance: natural wonder and vibrant culture, thriving economy and affordability. Our city boasts a wide range of family-friendly communities with excellent schools and fine homes. Add short commutes and no state income tax and Chattanooga takes livability to the next level.
About Chattanooga: "The Scenic City"
- Population size: 355,478
- 76 Public Schools and 38 Private Schools
- Centrally located between Atlanta, Nashville, and Knoxville (all under two hours)
- Metropolitian Airport with many direct flights to major cities across the US
- World's fastest internet speed "Gig City"
- Temperate climate with all four seasons
- Universtiy of Tennessee Chattanooga campus
- Largest Freshwater Aquarium in the world
LIVE HERE PRACTICE HEREPLAY HERECURRENT OPENINGS