One-on-one Patient Care
Private Duty consists of hourly one-on-one care to patients in their homes, local hospitals or facilities. Care is provided in one location, with one patient during the employee’s entire shift. Services are available for a minimum of four hours up to 24 hours a day.
- Skilled Nursing – Services and care that can only be performed safely and correctly by a licensed RN or LPN.
- Certified Nursing Assistants – Care that supports any service the patient/client requires: bathing, toileting, dressing, meal preparation, supervision, safety needs and companionship.
- Developmental Technician – Services provided by an unlicensed employee, trained to provide personal care, self-help skills and related services to waiver clients only.
Expect the Best
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Erlanger Health System.
- Staff of 165 RNs & CNAs supervised and managed by Registered Nurses.
- High-Tech nurses with vent, trach and G-tube experience.
- RN Clinical Liaison monitors staff daily.
- One-stop service partner with respiratory and home medical equipment to manage overall patient needs.
- Hepatitis and TB vaccinations
- Statewide criminal background checks - FBI investigative company fingerprint search
- Drug Screening
- Tennessee felony offender database
- Sexual offender database and abuse registry
- 3 personal references with one knowing the employee for at least 5 years/2 of the 3 must be a direct contact
- 5-year employment history
- Employee references