Dr. Cincere is Board Certified in Orthopaedic surgery. He completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine and specializes in the growing field of arthroscopic hip surgery. He also has a clinical appointment with the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Tenneessee College of Medicine, Chattanooga.
Areas of Expertise:
- Sports medicine and sports-related injuries
- Arthroscopic hip surgery including labral repair and reconstruction, and minimally-invasive hip and FAI surgery
- Arthroscopic shoulder, knee, elbow, and ankle surgery, also fracture and trauma
- Shoulder arthroscopy, including rotator cuff, labral injuries, instability, and shoulder replacement
- Knee arthroscopy, including ACL and other ligament, meniscal and cartilage injuries
- Serving high school, collegiate, and other athletes, and returning them to sports