979 East Third Street
Chattanooga, TN 37403
The latest in non-surgical face and body rejuvenation performed by board-certified dermatologists
20% Off - Series of 5 Skin-Tyte Treatments (reg. $1500-$2200)
Improve neck, face, abdomen and arm firmness with no downtime.
Buy 2, Get 15% Off - Nutrafol Vitamins for Men and Women
Physician-formulated for healthy hair growth and thinning hair. Vitamins target the underlying cause of thinning hair. Rebalance, repair, revitalize, and regrow by delivering nutrients necessary for improving the hair growth cycle.
15% Off - Skinceuticals Retinol and Cleanser when Purchased Together
Our cleansing products have ingredients to lift impurities and oils, gently exfoliates dead skin cells and balance PH levels. Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean without increased dryness or oiliness. Retinol products help to exfoliate the skin to improve the appearance of aging skin and skin discoloration.
Gift certificates available. Refer a friend and get 10% off your next treatment!
What is Cosmetic Dermatology?
Cosmetic dermatology is a branch of dermatology that deals with correcting skin flaws that are not considered illnesses or diseases.
Why Choose Erlanger Cosmetic Dermatology?
Erlanger Dermatology offers a broad array of advanced non-surgical cosmetic services, expertly performed by board-certified dermatologists. Our cutting-edge techniques such as Sciton laser resurfacing and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy represent the latest in non-invasive face, body and hair rejuvenation – giving you dramatic results with minimal or no downtime. In addition, our regular monthly specials help keep these life-enhancing treatments within your budget.
What Cosmetic Conditions Does Erlanger Treat?
- Age spots
- Aging skin
- Bunny Lines
- Crepey skin
- Crow’s feet
- Dark circles
- Fine lines
- Forehead furrows
- Frown lines
- Gummy smile
- Hair loss
- Large pores
- Neck bands
- Skin discoloration
- Square jaw line
- Stretch marks
- Sun-damaged skin
- Surgery scars
What Cosmetic Services Does Erlanger Offer?
Our highly-trained support staff will help you determine the right non-surgical option for your individual cosmetic needs.
- Resurfacing Laser Treatment with Sciton Halo Laser – Laser technology that provides dramatic results for sun damaged and aged skin with minimal to no downtime. See before-and-after photos
- BroadBand Light (BBL) – Pulsed light therapy that treats fine wrinkles, age and sun spots, small facial veins and several other skin blemishes. See before-and-after photos
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Hair Restoration – Growth factor injections that can decrease future hair loss, stimulate hair regrowth, and increase hair thickness with no downtime. See before-and-after photos
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Facial Rejuvenation – Growth factor injections that can stimulate collagen and elastin, reduce the appearance of acne scars and fine lines, minimize large pores, and improve texture of the skin.
- Collagen P.I.N. Micro – Microneedling procedure that treats fine lines, acne scars, while improving the skin's overall appearance
- SkinCeuticals Advanced Beauty Products – Professional skin care products to prevent signs of future damage, protect healthy skin, and correct the appearance of previous damage
- Soft Tissue Fillers – Dermal fillers that help create a smoother and/or fuller appearance in the face
- Injectables including Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport® – Quick, non-surgical treatments which can temporarily smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the brows
- Skin Medica Peels – A powerful yet non-damaging peel that can take years off aging skin
- Laser Hair Removal – Pulses of laser light that remove unwanted hair with precision leaving surrounding skin undamaged
Sciton Halo Laser - Before & After Photos
BroadBand Light (BBL) - Before & After Photos
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Hair Growth - Before & After Photos
Schedule a consultation at 423-778-5693
BACK TO TOP