Quick, convenient, quality care the Erlanger way
Erlanger East Hospital Building C
1635 Gunbarrel Rd, Suite 110
Chattanooga, TN 37421
9448 Dayton Pike, Suite 108
Soddy-Daisy, TN 37379
Lifestyle Center Downtown/Chattanooga
325 Market St, Suite 102
Chattanooga, TN 37402
Open seven days a week:
Erlanger ExpressCare provides walk-in medical care for unexpected, non-threatening injuries and illnesses. We're open seven days a week to adults and non-infant children, meeting your family’s health care needs conveniently and affordably.
- Walk-In Medical Care - Skilled, attentive, primary care providers to care for unexpected illnesses and injuries
- Wellness Services - Physicals, flu shots, x-rays and lab tests. We’re ready to help your busy family stay healthier and happier.
- Workers’ Comp - We help employers and their valued employees stay healthier and more productive with physicals, testing, injury evaluations and more.
Why Choose Erlanger ExpressCare?
Only ExpressCare is affiliated with Erlanger, the region’s leader in comprehensive medical services. From emergency medicine, to primary care and world-class adult and pediatric specialty medicine, Erlanger offers more to care for you and your family.
- Unexpected medical needs never happen when it is convenient. Erlanger ExpressCare gives you an alternative to the emergency room or to a day in the waiting room, hoping to get worked into your doctor’s schedule.
- Perhaps your doctor is unavailable, or maybe you don’t have one. The ExpressCare team will provide the care you need, and then give you a report for your doctor or help you secure a follow-up physician appointment if you want one.
- ExpressCare is connected to Erlanger’s renowned MyChart electronic medical record (EMR), which means you or your Erlanger doctors will be able to access information from your ExpressCare visit, if needed.
- Should you need and want referral to a specialist, ExpressCare makes that easier and faster, too.
Should I Choose ExpressCare or Emergency Care?
Use Erlanger ExpressCare for less serious, non-life-threatening illnesses and non-limb-threatening injuries like:
- Abdominal Pain
- Allergies (unless there is difficulty breathing)
- Back Pain and Joint Pain
- Colds, Flu, Fever, Cough
- Ear Ache
- Sore Throat
- Insect or Animal Bites
- Minor Burns
- Minor Cuts/Lacerations
- Minor Head Injury
- Pink Eye
- Sprains and Simple Fractures
- STD Exposure
- Urinary Infections
- X-rays and Lab Tests
Choose emergency care or call 911 for:
- Life-threatening Conditions
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty Breathing
- Compound Fractures
- Eye Injuries
- Severe Fever
- Severe Abdominal Pain
- Ingestion of Obstructive Objects
- Major Head Injury
- Severe Fever
- Snake Bites
- Uncontrollable Bleeding
- Vaginal Bleeding With Pregnancy
Erlanger is the region’s leader in emergency care and trauma. Should you arrive at ExpressCare needing to go to the emergency department, the ExpressCare staff will expedite that transfer to the nearest Erlanger emergency department as quickly as possible.
Other Erlanger Walk-In Medical Care Options