The latest in non-surgical face and body rejuvenation performed by board-certified dermatologists
What is Cosmetic Dermatology?
Cosmetic dermatology is a branch of dermatology that deals with correcting skin flaws that are not considered illnesses or diseases.
Why Choose Erlanger Cosmetic Dermatology?
UT Erlanger Dermatology offers a broad array of advanced non-surgical cosmetic services, expertly performed by board-certified dermatologists. Our cutting-edge techniques such as Sciton laser resurfacing and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy represent the latest in non-invasive face, body and hair rejuvenation – giving you dramatic results with minimal or no downtime. In addition, our regular monthly specials help keep these life-enhancing treatments within your budget.
What Cosmetic Conditions Does Erlanger Treat?
- Age spots
- Aging skin
- Bunny Lines
- Crepey skin
- Crow’s feet
- Dark circles
- Fine lines
- Forehead furrows
- Frown lines
- Gummy smile
- Hair loss
- Large pores
- Neck bands
- Skin discoloration
- Square jaw line
- Stretch marks
- Sun-damaged skin
- Surgery scars
What Cosmetic Services Does Erlanger Offer?
Our highly-trained support staff will help you determine the right non-surgical option for your individual cosmetic needs. Our monthly specials are indicated in blue below or view our flier.
- Resurfacing Laser Treatment with Sciton Halo Laser – Laser technology that provides dramatic results for sun damaged and aged skin with minimal to no downtime. See before-and-after photos
- BroadBand Light (BBL) – Pulsed light therapy that treats fine wrinkles, age and sun spots, small facial veins and several other skin blemishes. See before-and-after photos
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Hair Restoration – Growth factor injections that can decrease future hair loss, stimulate hair regrowth, and increase hair thickness with no downtime. See before-and-after photos
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Facial Rejuvenation – Growth factor injections that can stimulate collagen and elastin, reduce the appearance of acne scars and fine lines, minimize large pores, and improve texture of the skin.
- Collagen P.I.N. Micro – Microneedling procedure that treats fine lines, acne scars, while improving the skin's overall appearance
- SkinCeuticals Advanced Beauty Products – Professional skin care products to prevent signs of future damage, protect healthy skin, and correct the appearance of previous damage
- JUNE SPECIAL: 10% OFF on Sunblock (regularly $30)
- JUNE SPECIAL: 25% SkinCeuticals Series Package (regularly $400); Minimizes appearance of surface lines, smooths out rough skin, aids in clearing acne, and helps fade hyperpigmentation
- Soft Tissue Fillers – Dermal fillers that help create a smoother and/or fuller appearance in the face
- JUNE SPECIAL: $100 OFF Restylane Filler per syringe (regularly $400-$600) Adds volume and fullness, helps correct lines and wrinkles. Great for fuller lips and cheeks.
- Injectables including Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport® – Quick, non-surgical treatments which can temporarily smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the brows
- Skin Medica Peels – A powerful yet non-damaging peel that can take years off aging skin
- Laser Hair Removal – Pulses of laser light that remove unwanted hair with precision leaving surrounding skin undamaged
Refer a friend and get 10% off your next treatment!
Sciton Halo Laser - Before & After Photos
BroadBand Light (BBL) - Before & After Photos
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Hair Growth - Before & After Photos
Schedule a consultation at 423-778-5693
BACK TO TOP