979 East Third Street
Chattanooga, TN 37403
The latest in non-surgical face and body rejuvenation performed by board-certified dermatologists
- 10% OFF - Skinceutical CE Ferulic (Vitamin C Serum) (regularly $150) - Professional skin care products to prevent signs of future damage, protect healthy skin, and correct the appearance of previous damage.
- 15% OFF - Laser Hair Removal Package of 8 Treatments - Single maintenance treatments can be purchased at 15% with purchase of a package. Remove unwanted hair with precision leaving surrounding skin undamaged.
- 25% OFF - Forever Young Treatments - $400 each or $1,600 for a series of four treatments.
Gift certificates available. Refer a friend and get 10% off your next treatment!
What is Cosmetic Dermatology?
Cosmetic dermatology is a branch of dermatology that deals with correcting skin flaws that are not considered illnesses or diseases.
Why Choose Erlanger Cosmetic Dermatology?
Erlanger Dermatology offers a broad array of advanced non-surgical cosmetic services, expertly performed by board-certified dermatologists. Our cutting-edge techniques such as Sciton laser resurfacing and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy represent the latest in non-invasive face, body and hair rejuvenation – giving you dramatic results with minimal or no downtime. In addition, our regular monthly specials help keep these life-enhancing treatments within your budget.
What Cosmetic Conditions Does Erlanger Treat?
- Age spots
- Aging skin
- Bunny Lines
- Crepey skin
- Crow’s feet
- Dark circles
- Fine lines
- Forehead furrows
- Frown lines
- Gummy smile
- Hair loss
- Large pores
- Neck bands
- Skin discoloration
- Square jaw line
- Stretch marks
- Sun-damaged skin
- Surgery scars
What Cosmetic Services Does Erlanger Offer?
Our highly-trained support staff will help you determine the right non-surgical option for your individual cosmetic needs.
- Resurfacing Laser Treatment with Sciton Halo Laser – Laser technology that provides dramatic results for sun damaged and aged skin with minimal to no downtime. See before-and-after photos
- BroadBand Light (BBL) – Pulsed light therapy that treats fine wrinkles, age and sun spots, small facial veins and several other skin blemishes. See before-and-after photos
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Hair Restoration – Growth factor injections that can decrease future hair loss, stimulate hair regrowth, and increase hair thickness with no downtime. See before-and-after photos
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Facial Rejuvenation – Growth factor injections that can stimulate collagen and elastin, reduce the appearance of acne scars and fine lines, minimize large pores, and improve texture of the skin.
- Collagen P.I.N. Micro – Microneedling procedure that treats fine lines, acne scars, while improving the skin's overall appearance
- SkinCeuticals Advanced Beauty Products – Professional skin care products to prevent signs of future damage, protect healthy skin, and correct the appearance of previous damage
- Soft Tissue Fillers – Dermal fillers that help create a smoother and/or fuller appearance in the face
- Injectables including Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport® – Quick, non-surgical treatments which can temporarily smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the brows
- Skin Medica Peels – A powerful yet non-damaging peel that can take years off aging skin
- Laser Hair Removal – Pulses of laser light that remove unwanted hair with precision leaving surrounding skin undamaged
Sciton Halo Laser - Before & After Photos
BroadBand Light (BBL) - Before & After Photos
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Hair Growth - Before & After Photos
Schedule a consultation at 423-778-5693
BACK TO TOP