Erlanger Community Health Centers
Providing primary and preventative medical, behavioral health, and dental care for the entire family for more than 40 years. Accepting new patients at all locations.
OUR HEALTHCARE TEAMSERVICESBEHAVIORAL HEALTHPATIENT RESOURCESABOUT US ADMINISTRATION LOCATIONS TESTIMONIALS
Now offering telemedicine visits for existing patients. Please call to schedule.
FREE Covid-19 testing by appointment only. Call our COVID-19 Hotline 423-778-2800.
About Erlanger Community Health Centers
Erlanger’s three Community Health Centers offer affordable, accessible, high-quality medical, behavioral health, and dental care.
- Same day appointments. Call for availability.
- All locations are now offering telemedicine visits. These appointments are available for existing patients. Please call our office for scheduling.
- Focus on comprehensive, multi-specialty, primary care.
- Board-certified or board-eligible pediatricians, internal medicine specialists, nurse practitioners, and dentists.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- Cutting-edge disease management and wellness services to our patients and communities we serve.
- Access to emergency care, hospitalization, or other specialized services through Erlanger Health System.
- Health care provided regardless of the patient's ability to pay
For new patients, save time at check in by filling out pre-registration documents.
Erlanger Community Health Centers are partially funded by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals. Our employees are deemed to be Federal Employees qualified for protection under the Federal Tort Claims Act.