Behavioral Health - Erlanger Community Health Centers
Need transportation for your visit? Call
423-778-2850 for more information
3800 Tennessee Ave., Ste. 124
Chattanooga, TN 37409
1200 Dodson Ave.
Chattanooga, TN 37406
251 N. Lyerly St., Ste. 300
Chattanooga, TN 37404
Mon-Thu: 8 AM-5 PM
Fri:8 AM-4 PM
We all need help sometimes. When you do, you’re not alone. We can help.
If you need support to make things easier, you aren’t alone. Millions of people every year see behavioral health professionals to help them lead healthier lives.
Erlanger Community Health Centers offer behavioral health services at all of our centers for those age 13 and up, with or without health insurance. This care is integrated into our other medical services, to ensure you’re managing all aspects of your health in the best way possible.
- Individual assessment and treatment planning
- Coordination of care with your primary care provider
- Psychiatric referral services
- Medically Assisted Drug and Alcohol Treatment (MAT)
- Individual and Group Counseling sessions with our Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Couples and pre-marital counseling
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Transportation to your medical visit if needed. Call 423-778-2850 for more information.
Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Alcohol and Opioid Use Disorder
In addition to behavioral health counseling, we now provide medically assisted treatment (MAT) for alcohol and opioid use disorder.
- Alcohol Use Disorder - We are able to treat alcohol use disorder (AUD) with vivitrol in house at our Erlanger Community Health Centers. All patients will receive individual and group counseling in addition to primary care services.
- Opioid Use Disorder - We are partnering with Spero Health to assist those experiencing opioid use disorder (OUD). Patients will receive integrated care from Spero Health and the Erlanger Community Health Centers.
Group Counseling Sessions
- Men's Counseling - Mondays 2PM-3PM
- Women Counseling - Wednesdays 2PM-3PM
If transportation is needed, please call (423)778-2850 for more information.
Behavioral Health Referral Form
Click here for our Behavioral Health Referral Form. Once completed please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (423)778-2165.
Download our brochure for more information about behavioral health services.
Our licensed, experienced, and professional counselor, Shawn Winton, is trained to help individuals and families cope with many of life’s challenges including, but not limited to the following:
- Managing Anxiety/Stress
- Anger management
- Substance abuse
- Relationship issues