Dr. Peter Boehm, Jr., graduated from Baylor school in Chattanooga TN. He completed undergraduate studies at Millsaps College with a BS in Biology. He graduated medical school from University College Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Following medical school, he dedicated a year of research towards neurological basic science at the University of Tennessee, Memphis Department of Neurosurgery. He completed his neurosurgical training at the University of Tennessee, Memphis in conjunction with Semmes-Murphey Clinic in 2011.
Dr. Boehm, Jr. then returned home to Chattanooga in 2011 to join his father at the Chattanooga Neurosurgery & Spine (now UT Erlanger Neurosurgery).
- Minimally Invasive Treatment of Spinal Disorders
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Adult Brain Surgery
- Pituitary Adenoma
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Adult Vascular Surgery Including Aneurysm And AVM Treatment
- Carpal Tunnel And Ulnar Nerve Surgery
- American Board Of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association Of Neurological Surgeons
Dr. Boehm and his wife Lauren have three children. His social interests include running, swimming, cycling, golf, outdoor activities, playing the piano and mandolin.