Amie Edwards is a Chattanooga native who was born at Erlanger Baroness Hospital. She completed her associate’s degree in nursing at Chattanooga State Community College and her bachelor’s degree in nursing at East Tennessee State University.
Following graduation, Amie’s desire was to work in women’s health. She was thrilled to begin her nursing career in Erlanger’s mother-baby unit. In 2016, she transferred to the labor and delivery unit, where she particularly loved working in the high risk perinatal unit. But in 2022, Amie found her dream job, working with first-time mothers in the Erlanger Nurse-Family Partnership program.
Amie and her wife have two children (twins), two dogs, and four cats. When she’s not working, Amie and her family love playing board games, attending conventions, and crafting.
Our goals for you are:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become the best mom you can be.
- Learn and practice things that make you more confident as a mom, like breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, safe-sleep techniques, and much more.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training, and other support services available in your community.
- Continue your education, develop job skills, or follow your dreams for the future.