Samantha Murphy loves working with mothers and babies in the labor and delivery department of Erlanger Baroness Hospital. Prior to working at Erlanger, Samantha obtained an associate’s degree in nursing from John A. Logan Community College in Cartersville, Illinois, and worked in pediatric surgery while completing her bachelor’s degree in nursing from Chamberlain University in Addison, Illinois.
She and her husband have two children. They love Chattanooga and are convincing their families to move to the area also. When she’s not working, Samantha and her family enjoy going on adventures, visiting new cities, and trying new experiences across the country. They have a hard time staying “still,” and are always searching for another exciting adventure.
Our goals for you are:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become the best mom you can be.
- Learn and practice things that make you more confident as a mom, like breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, safe-sleep techniques, and much more.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training, and other support services available in your community.
- Continue your education, develop job skills, or follow your dreams for the future.