A Chattanooga native, Shelby Elliott began her nursing career in 2015 in the mother/baby unit of Erlanger Baroness Hospital, where she cross-trained in the NICU and received her lactation consultant certification. Prior to joining Erlanger Nurse-Family Partnership, Shelby worked as a full-time lactation consultant. She loves being a nurse home visitor and serving first-time mothers and their families.
When Shelby isn’t working, she spends time with her husband and their dog, Arrow. She enjoys travel, live music, coffee, and running. She also coaches middle and high school volleyball with her mother and sister at her alma mater, Sale Creek High School.
Our goals for you are:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become the best mom you can be.
- Learn and practice things that make you more confident as a mom, like breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, safe-sleep techniques, and much more.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training, and other support services available in your community.
- Continue your education, develop job skills, or follow your dreams for the future.