Originally from upstate New York, Cassidy Kiper graduated with a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. Shortly after graduation, she moved to Chattanooga to begin her clinical career in women’s health. She began working in the labor and delivery and high risk perinatal units at Erlanger Baroness Hospital. From there, Cassidy transitioned to the women’s and children’s float pool, where she has the ability to work in a number of areas, including labor and delivery, NICU, and motherbaby at both Erlanger Baroness and Erlanger East Hospitals. She loves working in women’s health.
She and her husband have two children and six chickens, who keep the family’s egg supply stocked year round. When she’s not working, Cassidy and her family enjoy traveling, watching movies, going to concerts, hosting game nights, and spending time with friends and family.
Our goals for you are:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become the best mom you can be.
- Learn and practice things that make you more confident as a mom, like breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, safe-sleep techniques, and much more.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training, and other support services available in your community.
- Continue your education, develop job skills, or follow your dreams for the future.