Ana Wilkens has been a registered nurse for over 20 years. She has worked in the areas of labor and delivery, mother-baby, public health, and rehabilitation; however, she enjoys working with mothers and their babies the most.
Ana married her high school sweetheart and they have three children together. They moved from New Jersey to the Ooltewah area in 2009 to be closer to family and escape the cold weather. When she’s not working, Ana enjoys shopping and attending her children’s sports games, and she has sky diving on her bucket list.
Our goals for you are:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become the best mom you can be.
- Learn and practice things that make you more confident as a mom, like breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, safe-sleep techniques, and much more.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training, and other support services available in your community.
- Continue your education, develop job skills, or follow your dreams for the future.