Erlanger Center for Women
423-648-6020 7490 Ziegler Road
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Erlanger Center for Women provides obstetrics and gynecologic services to women in the Chattanooga region. This practice strives to promote health and well-being by providing education and physical care within the community. Erlanger Center for Women offers a wide variety of services to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, including ultrasound services, gynecologic surgery, midwifery, and holistic medical practices.
- Gynecologic Services - Annual health assessments are a staple of gynecologic services. Having an annual health care visit is a great opportunity to take charge of your health. Routine health care visits can help find problems early or prevent health problems before they occur.
- Obstetric Services - Procedures that fall under the category of obstetrics are unique in that they provide for the care of no less than two people simultaneously. It is because of this that here at the Chattanooga Center for Women, we understand and deliver the high level of care and expertise required to ensure the best result for all involved.
- Midwifery Services - It is important at Erlanger Center for Women that we provide you with quality care that meets your unique individual needs. For this reason we are proud to have the availability of midwives for our patients.
- 4D Ultrasound - Erlanger Center for Women is proud to announce the availability of 4D. This advanced ultrasound can be a bonding experience for the entire family.
- Da Vinci® Surgery - When medication and non-invasive procedures are unable to relieve symptoms, surgery remains the accepted and most effective treatment for a range of gynecologic conditions. Robot-assisted surgery with the da Vinci® Surgical System may be the most effective, least invasive treatment option while increasing the likelihood of a fast recovery and excellent clinical outcomes.
Regional OB/GYN Clinics:
Bledsoe Hospital: Tuesdays
Sequatchie Valley: Thursdays