UT Family Practice
423-778-8837 1100 East 3rd St.
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Mon, Wed, Fri, 8AM – 5PM
Tue, Thu, 7AM – 5PM
Attending physicians at UT Family Practice are all members of the University of Tennessee College of Medicine Chattanooga faculty with many years of experience. They are residency-trained and board-certified in Family Medicine, providing comprehensive care for the entire family from birth to age 100+.
Our attending physicians and resident physicians care for our patients in our conveniently located facility using the most up-to-date, evidence-based care you would expect from a high-quality academic environment.
We understand that continuity of care is an important concern for our patients. Physicians and staff work as a team to provide this for you and your family in a convenient, private practice setting.
Additionally, our physicians have admitting privileges at the Erlanger Baroness Hospital and Children’s Hospital at Erlanger where you will be cared for by your physicians who know you and your medical history.
UT Family Practice believes that your healthcare should be personal, affordable, and of the highest quality.
Women’s Health Services
- Full scope of obstetric and gynecological health care for women of all ages – from adolescence to menopause.
- Obstetrical ultrasounds
- IUD placement and removal
- Nexplanon insertion and removal
- Evaluation of abnormal pap smears
Men’s Health Services
- Testosterone supplementation
- Prostate examination
- Treatment for sexual dysfunction
Services for All Ages
- Wellness exams/physicals
- Well child care
- Sick visits for all ages
- Chronic disease management including:
- Thyroid disease
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients
- In house x-rays and labs
- Coumadin clinic
- Hearing and vision screenings
- DOT physicals
- Skin lesion biopsy/removal
- Ingrown toenail removal
Sara Conway, MD
Debora Karstens, PA-C