About this Project
Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Campus at Erlanger East Hospital
- 64 new, large patient rooms, each with private bath and accommodations for family members to stay overnight
- 4 new operating rooms and support space
- 1 new cardiac catheterization suite and support space
- New lobby, expanded food service operation, one mile walking trail/sculpture garden
Cost: $50 M
Completion: December 2016
Construction Manager: McCarthy, Atlanta
Architect: HKS, Atlanta
- All subcontractors selected based on lowest bids from qualified firms
- 30+ subcontractors participating, with 66% of the work completed by local companies
- 23% participation by minority, women, and veteran-owned businesses
For any additional information, contact Phil Jackson, CEO, Erlanger East Hospital or Sherwin Stewart, Chief Operating Officer at 423-680-8904.
To learn how you can help support your new campus and naming opportunities, contact Deborah Lubell, Development Coordinator at 423-680-8920 or CLICK HERE to purchase a paver stone.