Women's Sexual Health
Women’s Sexual Health
Erlanger East Hospital, C Building
1635 Gunbarrel Road
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Regaining your sexual health after cancer treatment
Both during and after cancer treatment, patients may notice an array of changes – both physical and emotional – in the way they feel about their body and about sex. This is a common reaction to treatments such as chemotherapy, hormone therapy, and surgery. Patient’s may also feel uncomfortable talking to their doctor and/or their partner about these changes.
Our team at the Women's Sexual Health Center believes all patients should have access to the latest information about the ways cancer can affect sexuality. We offer private consultation, and education to help you cope with these changes and find solutions.
Our sexual health program provides an array of services, including medical advice and management for women with common and complicated sexual disorders including coping with infertility-related distress.
Our patients may have appointments with the following medical professionals:
- A psychologist specializing in sexual rehabilitation counseling for men, women and couples
- A gynecologist specializing in female sexual health
- A urologist with expertise in male sexual health
- An adult endocrinologist who focuses on hormonal changes after cancer treatment
- A reproductive endocrinologist who specializes in fertility issues after cancer
- A fertility expert specializing in fertility and reproductive health during and after cancer treatment
Speak to your physician about referring you to the Erlanger Women’s Sexual Health Program today or call 423-778-2580.