Erlanger Physical Therapy
D1 Chattanooga – Sports Training
7430 Commons Blvd.
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Erlanger Sports and Health Institute
1100 E 3rd St., Suite G-103
Chattanooga, TN 37403
1809 Gunbarrel Rd.
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Why Choose Erlanger Physical Therapy?
With three convenient locations, we offer access to world-class physical therapists who are certified in a broad range of specialties. Our goal is to restore function, relieve pain, and help you safely get back to the activities you enjoy.
Each location offers comprehensive physical therapy evaluations, screenings, and treatments, including:
- Post-surgical care and pre-surgical therapy to optimize surgical outcomes
- Sports injuries
- Acute injury rehabilitation
- Manual therapy
- Treatment for low back pain and neck pain
- Vestibular rehabilitation (balance disorders)
- Concussion management
- Therapeutic modalities including taping, Astym® soft tissue therapy, and dry needling, a treatment approach to reduce myofascial pain and improve motor recruitment
Certified in a Broad Range of Specialties
Our team includes physical therapists who have achieved national certification in soft tissue therapy, orthopaedics, concussion management, dry needling, manual therapy, strength and conditioning, and ACL injury prevention. Certifications vary by individual provider.
A Special Focus on Sports
While serving a full spectrum of patient needs, Erlanger Physical Therapy stands apart with a specialized sports focus. For example, our new D1 location includes an indoor turf field for running drills, agility training, and sports specific exercises under the supervision of your therapist. This provides a simple transition from rehab back to training. Our physical therapists help athletes of all levels:
- Optimize movement patterns
- Improve joint range of motion
- Increase strength, balance, and proprioception
- Decrease pain and soft tissue restrictions that limit athletes from completing their desired activities
Quick, Convenient Access
- Three locations make world-class physical therapy more convenient for you
- New referrals are scheduled and seen within three days from receiving the prescription
- Direct access allows patients to see us without having a doctor’s prescription
- All types of insurance are accepted
Photo Gallery Including Our New D1 Location