Erlanger Orthopaedic Consulting Services
Get the right Orthopaedic strategy for your organization.
Our consulting services can help your practice achieve exceptional orthopaedic service line strategies. With more than 50 years of combined healthcare experience, we are able to help you navigate this complex and ever-changing orthopaedic environment to create a program that provides high-quality care for your patients.
- Expertise in clinical services: Physician offices and hospital departments (pretesting, preoperative care, OR, PACU, Phase II, and inpatient stays)
- Strategic Planning and Growth
- Service Line Management (Program Design, Leadership & Governance)
- Joint Center of Excellence (joint replacement, shoulder, and foot & ankle)
- Extensive knowledge and guidance for your program regarding Total Knee Replacements coming off the CMS Inpatient Only List in January 2018
- Staff education
- Quality and patient experience
- Implant and surgical supply cost control
- Outpatient and Inpatient therapy
- Lean Techniques for increased efficiency
- JACHO and DNV Certification Preparation for Total Ankle, Hip, and Knee Replacement
- Guidance and Expertise in Marketing your program