Seminar and Webinar Registration
Your weight loss journey at Erlanger Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Center begins with our interactive, weight loss education event.
For your convenience, you may choose to attend an in-person seminar at our facilities or you may join a live, interactive session through one of our webinars - whichever works best for you! Contact our office at 423-778-2906 to register.
During this educational event, our team will:
- provide information on the disease of obesity and how it impacts your health and weight loss efforts;
- provide in-depth information on the surgical and non-surgical treatment options our center offers;
- describe what you can expect from your initial phone call through the day of your procedure;
- explain how our team will support you after your procedure as you continue to build life-long healthy habits;
- meet members of our team and ask questions you may have.
Most importantly, you will begin the process of change that affects not only your looks, but your life, helping you get back to the things you love. Learn about your weight loss options. Reserve your seat now!
Once registered, please download and complete the patient worksheet. Please bring this with you when attending the seminar. If you’ve registered for the webinar, please bring the packet with you to your first appointment.
Seminars will take place in suite C-620 in the Erlanger Medical Mall (downtown) on Tuesdays from 6:00PM – 7:30PM on the following dates (Park in front of the valet entrance, walk in the ground floor entrance, take the C elevators to the 6th floor to our office):
January 9, February 13, March 13, April 17 (classroom A), May 15,June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11, October 9, November 13, December 11
Webinars will take place on Thursdays from 7:00PM – 8:30PM on the following dates:
January 25, February 22, March 22, April 26, May 24, June 28, July 26, August 23, September 27, October 25, November 29, December 27