Survivin' 'n Thrivin'
Real Talk for Cancer Survivors
The Erlanger Cancer Institute, in partnership with Erlanger Women’s Health and University Surgical Associates, will host Survivin’ ‘n Thrivin’ – Real Talk for Cancer Survivors on Saturday, Feb. 26 at Chattanooga State Community College. This special survivorship symposium is designed for women impacted by cancer. Hear from Drs. Laura Witherspoon, Shae Connor, and Heather Urrego, as well as other women’s specialists on topics including sexual health after cancer treatment, strategies for stress relief, exercise, nutrition, and more! Lunch will be provided.
9 AM – 1 PM, Saturday, February 26
Chattanooga State Community College
Health Science Center
4501 Amnicola Highway
hattanooga, TN 37406
Registration begins at 8:15AM
Cost is $10
- Welcome Remarks – Dr. Laura Witherspoon, Medical Director of Erlanger Center for Breast Health; Breast Surgeon, University Surgical Associates
- Living Your Life After Cancer
- Nutrition Topic
- Exercise Topic
- Lymphedema & Pelvic Floor Topic
- Lunch Break - Lunch will be provided.
- Regaining Your Sexual Health – Dr. Heather Urrego, OBGYN, Erlanger Women’s Health
- Late Effects of Cancer Treatments – Dr. Shae Connor, GYN Oncologist, Erlanger Women’s Oncology
- Erlanger Women’s Health
- Erlanger Cancer Institute
- University Surgical Associates