The Erlanger Cancer Center focuses on prevention and early detection through quality community education and screening programs held throughout the year. These include:
- Breast Cancer Outreach - for the medically underserved population in 12 counties.
- Community Screenings - ongoing throughout the year.
- Prostate Screenings in association with the Hamilton County Health Department
Speakers on the following topics are available for community events
- Smoking cessation
- Colorectal screening and prevention
- Breast health education
- Prostate health education
For more information, please call the Cancer Resource Center at 423-778-5708.