UT Erlanger Dermatology
What is Dermatology?
Dermatology focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the skin, hair, and nails.
Serving adult and pediatric patients, UT Erlanger Dermatology offers comprehensive treatment for a variety of skin conditions. Our physicinas are well respected in their field having been cited and/or published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology and JAMA Dermatology. Additionally, they have been invited to speak on numerous occasions for various universities, the annual American Academy of Dermatology meeting, as well as the Tennessee Dermatology Society.
Conditions we treat:
- A variety of skin conditions including: acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, and alopecia
- Skin cancer
- Benign growths
- Routine skin checks
In addition to the treatment of a variety of different skin, hair, and nail conditions, UT Erlanger Dermatology also offers many cosmetic procedures. Among our advanced cosmetic offerings are:
- Resurfacing Laser Treatment with Scition Halo Laser – Cutting-edge laser technology combining ablative and non-ablative laser resurfacing techniques to provide dramatic results for sun damaged and aged skin with minimal to no downtime
- Injectables including Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport® – Quick, non-surgical treatments which can temporarily smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the brows
- Soft Tissue Fillers (Dermal Fillers) – Implants that help to create a smoother and/or fuller appearance in the face
- BroadBand Light (BBL) – An innovative technology to treat fine wrinkles, age and sun spots, small facial veins and several other skin blemishes
- Skin Medica Peels – A powerful yet non-damaging peel that can take years off aging skin
- Collagen P.I.N. Micro – An innovative micro-needling procedure to treat fine lines, acne scars, while improving the skin's overall appearance
For more information or to make an appointment with UT Erlanger Dermatology, please call 423-778-5693.