Accreditations, Licenses, and Certifications
When it comes to quality healthcare, you probably want to know whether your
hospital is doing the right things—and doing them well. That’s why you may be
interested in accreditations, licenses, and certifications—independent
assessments that make sure hospitals are meeting quality standards.
Some of Erlanger’s many accreditations, licenses, and certifications
- Cancer services accredited by the American College of
Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programs
certified by the American Association of
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Childbirth education certified by ASPO-Lamaze
- Clinical laboratories on all campuses accredited by
the College of American Pathologists.
- Clinical Pastoral Education program accredited by the
Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc.
- Comprehensive Regional Pediatric Center designated by
the State of Tennessee
- Diabetes Self Management EducationProgram certified
by the American Diabetes Association
- Dialysis unit licensed by the State of Tennessee and
accredited by Medicare
- Erlanger North Sleep Disorders Center accredited by
the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- Joint Commission
- Level 1 Trauma Center designated by the State of
- Mammography accreditation by the American College of
Radiology (ACR) with Food and Drug
- Administration (FDA) certification at the Outpatient
Imaging Center in the Medical Mall, Erlanger North, and Erlanger Bledsoe.
- Miller Eye Center accredited by JCAHO as part of
Erlanger’s accreditation process.
- Nuclear Medicine Services has radioactive materials
licenses from the State of Tennessee at the Baroness Campus, Emergency
Department, and the Outpatient Imaging Center in the Medical Mall.
- Obstetrics and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
designated as Level 3 programs (the highest level of perinatal and neonatal
care available) by the State of Tennessee
- Renal Transplant program accredited by Medicare and
the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) and licensed by the State of
- Ultrasound accreditation by the American College of
Radiology (ACR) at the Baroness Campus, Children’s Hospital, Outpatient
Imaging Center in the Medical Mall, and Erlanger North.
- Vascular Lab accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the
Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL)