Attending physicians at the University Medical Associates are all members of the University of Tennessee College of Medicine Chattanooga faculty with many years of experience. They are residency-trained and board-certified in Internal Medicine. We provide care for adolescents and adults.
The practice is staffed by both resident and faculty physicians and is also home to the Internal Medicine Residency Program for the UTCOM Chattanooga. Our resident physicians are selected from top medical school graduates in the United States and around the world.
We understand that continuity of care is an important concern for our patients. Physicians and staff work as a team to provide this for you and your family in a convenient, private practice setting.
Patient confidentiality is essential to our relationship with you. Your dignity and privacy are respected at all times, and no information about your care will be released except as directed by you and necessary for your treatment plan.
Our physicians and staff have admitting privileges at the Erlanger Baroness Campus. Our Internal Medicine physicians believe that your healthcare should be personal, affordable, and of high quality.
- Anticoagulation monitoring coordinated by a pharmacist
- Diabetes education coordinated by a certified diabetes educator (Subspecialty clinic in cardiology and other specialties)
- Health maintenance & chronic disease management
- Urgent visits (Monday to Friday)
- Women’s healthcare
- Physical exams for school, work & aviation
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Vision screens
- Lab tests
- Minor surgery