Louis Lambiase, MD
- Board-certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Residency completed at University of Pittsburgh/Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowships in gastroenterology, pancreatic research, and biliary endoscopy at the University of Florida College of Medicine
- Masters of Health Administration from the University of North Florida
- Ranked in the Top 1% of gastroenterologists in the nation by U.S. News & World Report
Louis Lambiase, MD, Chief Gatroenterologist with Academic Gastroenterology talking about medicines and breakthroughs to treat gastrointestinial problems.