DISCLAIMER: The information provided on these topics is
intended for informational purposes and is not intended nor implied to be a
substitute for professional medical advice. It is not intended in any way to
take the place of physician supplied medical advice. If you have any concerns
about information that appears on this site, please contact your personal
physician or other healthcare provider as soon as possible.
It is not the purpose of this site to provide comprehensive information on a
particular disease or physical ailment or encourage self treatment. Visiting
this web site does not establish a therapeutic relationship between the reader
and Erlanger. The information provided on this site should not be relied on in
and of itself to diagnose or treat a medical condition. Never ignore or neglect
medical advice because of conflicting information found on this site.
Limitations - You should recognize that the information and
materials presented here in HouseCalls Online have the following limitations, in
comparison to being examined by your own physician:
- You can have a conversation with your doctor.
- Your doctor can perform a physical examination and
any necessary tests.
- You could have an underlying medical problem that
requires a physician to detect.
- If you're taking medications, they could influence
how you experience various symptoms.
- If you think that you are having a medical emergency,
call 911 or the number for the local emergency ambulance service NOW!
- If in doubt, call your doctor NOW or go to the closest emergency