Help Erlnager rank among the Best Hospitals in the Nation
Have your vote count. Join Doximity.com
Join Doximity.com— the online physician-only network—today to have the opportunity to vote in U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals" within your specialty.
All board-certified specialists in one of U.S. News & World Report's surveyed specialties who are members of Doximity by December 5 will be invited to vote in this important hospital ranking in January, 2015
What's more, Doximity.com offers you a variety of tools and services, such as CME offerings and HIPAA-secure messaging.
From this location, you can:
- Access your hospital patient information (demographics/transcription/test results/documentation)via the secure VPN.
- Access the Erlanger Intranet & Medical Library Services. VPN client required
- Access the Clinical Lab. Providing information about lab services
If you are in the UT College of Medicine, Residency or Teaching Program, you can:
- Access the UTCOM Extranet, which provides remote rotation scheduling, remote learning, and remote evaluations.
- Access the UTCOM Internet Site, providing current information about UTCOM activities
Physician Relations and Recruitment
The Physician Relations Office is dedicated to working as an advocate for Erlanger physicians and as an intermediary between physicians and the Erlanger administration. Contact Lee Moran, Physician Recruiter for more information about physician opportunities with Erlanger. She can be reached at 423-778-7681or e-mail her at Lee.Moran@erlanger.org.