Dr. Cara Hennings received her medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and continued her training in dermatology at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine where she was named Chief Resident in her fourth year.
- Board-certified in dermatology
- specializes in both adult and pediatric dermatology
- treats a variety of skin conditions including: acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, and alopecia
- treats skin cancer and benign growths, performs routine skin checks
- will offer cosmetic dermatology services including botox and soft tissue fillers
Dr. Hennings' work has been cited in such publications as Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology and she has been invited to speak on numerous occasions for Vanderbilt as well as the Tennessee Dermatology Society.
UT Erlanger Dermatology and Dr. Hennings are now accepting new patients. Call 423-778-5693 to make an appointment or schedule a consultation.